Saturday, May 4, 2013

May 4th: Words Words Words

Day 4:
Favorite quote and why you love it.

Let me just throw a little disclaimer in here and say that I suck at picking favorites. Favorite food, favorite song, favorite movie... whatever it may be, I despise and am quite possibly incapable of picking favorites.
Instead, I prefer to choose whatever I've seemed to love the most in recent days, weeks or months.

I'm a lover of quotes (as my Pinterest followers can definitely see...) so it's very difficult to pick just one. 

But I finally settled on this...

I think I've loved this so much lately because I myself have learned a lot in the past few months and can relate to some of these realizations.
If anything, we all just need a reminder that we're in control of our happiness, we don't need to take things so seriously, and most importantly, we need to be nice to one another.
We're all going through our own personal battle.
Kindness goes a long way.

And now, one for kicks and giggles....

That kid is a genius :)

Happy Saturday!




No comments:



blogger template by lovebird