Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Blog every day in May - May 1:


I decided to do this "blog every day in May" thing.
I have a feeling I may regret it, given the fact that I'm working 40 hours a week and taking 14 credits of classes....
BUT...
Once upon a time I did a Project 365 through my busiest year of high school and first semester of college.
It was so worth it and is so fun to look back at, so I'm hoping this will be something similar.

If not, at least I'll allow myself a tiny break each day just to write.
It's theraputic :)

So, Day 1: 
The story of your life in 250 words or less

I was the piece that completed the puzzle when I was born on January 28th 1992 to two loving parents and two older sisters. We moved a lot, from Utah to Washington, then Minnesota and Illinois, and back to Washington. When I went to college at BYU-Idaho in 2010 my parents moved a year later back to Utah. I am unable to decide where I “grew up” and consider home to be wherever I’m living at the time.

I’ve always had a passion for the arts, mainly music. I have a lot of interests, minus anything involving math. I’ve changed my life plan over a million times and am still figuring out what I want from my future.

I prefer a few close friends over a lot of acquaintances.

I love getting out and experiencing new things, but prefer good quality time at home with those I love.

I have big plans for my life but am still working on believing I can make it all happen.

I’m a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, though I didn’t always believe it. Struggling to find a testimony on my own made me stronger and allowed me to stand more convicted of what I have faith in and what I believe.

I want to spend my life making a difference in someone else’s.
I’ll get there some day :) 

1 comment:

Christina @ The Murrayed Life said...

I totally agree on the idea that questioning something and coming to your own conclusions, whether they be the same or different, definitely makes you stronger in what you do find to be true. And you sound super busy!!! I'll keep that in mind if I'm ever tempted not to write. ;)

Christina @ The Murrayed Life



blogger template by lovebird