Tuesday, May 21, 2013

May 21: Favorite Posts


Day 21: A list of links to your favorite posts in your archives.

Easy peasy!

Understanding Grace: If you need a little inspiration :) I read this one often. I reminds me how far I've come, but also just how far I have to go (or have the privilege of going).

Daddy-daughter Vacation: One of my favorite days from my vacation with my dad last summer. It was hard to pick a favorite post from this trip!

Girl Scout Cookies: Freshman year memories with two of my favorite girls! I still find this post absolutely hilarious, though I'm probably the only one in the world that does :)

What we want the most, but use the worst: All about time. I'm not sure why I like this one so much.

Balloons, Blankets and BFF's: More memories. This was definitely one of my favorite semesters ever!

Project 365: I loved doing this project and this post is a really good summary of my favorite pictures as well as what the project meant to me. I need to do another one!

So there ya have it :)

No comments:



blogger template by lovebird