Friday, May 24, 2013

May 24: Worst Traits

Day 24: Your top three worst traits

I'm not sure these are my worst traits, but they were the first three to come to mind.

1. I'm a worrier. I worry. A lot. My nickname by my friends in high school was "mama Mel" because I was constantly telling my friends to drive safe, be smart, or to text me when they got home. I know it doesn't bother some people, but I've also been told that it can be incredibly annoying.
I can't help it if I care! :)

2. I'm really good at making up reasons for why every day is a special occasion. This sounds like a good thing, but it's not. It means that every time I try to eat healthier or commit to working out six days per week, I fail. For example - today is Friday (that in itself is special) and it's the Friday before Memorial Day weekend. Everyone else is taking the day off, so I deserve a cookie.
Logical, right?
It happens every. single. day.

3. When I'm mad or when I just simply don't want to be talked to, I get scary.
No, really. I get scary.
You can ask some of my closest friends or past roommates.
It's a silent kind of scary where I don't say anything, but I have the "look."
But don't worry, I'm working on this one :)





No comments:



blogger template by lovebird