Saturday, May 25, 2013

May 25: Shine

Day 25: Something someone told you about yourself that you'll never forget.


My first year going to EFY (Especially For Youth) was incredible. I think any teenager would tell you that it was definitely life-changing, but the most memorable experience from the entire week was the Sunday after I got home. I was at church waiting for Young Women's to start when one of the girls in my group sat by me and we started to chat. I was telling her about EFY because she hadn't gone.
Class started and our conversation ended. She leaned over to me and said, "You know, I just see this light in you. You're glowing. You look truly happy."
 She has no idea that she gave me the greatest compliment anyone ever could that day.
Having that "light" in my countenance is something I've continued to strive for.
Hopefully I've continued to succeed!



No comments:



blogger template by lovebird