Thursday, May 16, 2013

May 16: Blessed

Day 16: Something difficult about your "lot in life" and how you're working to overcome it.

Wow.
I've been thinking about how to go about this post for about a week now.
I worry that I'll sound conceited or as though I have the perfect life, but I can assure you, my life is far from perfect, I am far from perfect, and I definitely have many trials.

Here's the thing...
We all have things in our lives that we have to overcome, and I am no exception.
I could sit here and complain about a whole multitude of things, but I've spent the last month or two really focusing on being positive and I don't want to ruin that now.

As I've thought about this post for the past few days I've come to the conclusion that I really have been blessed in many ways.
I feel like I have my head on straight and am working towards becoming a better me every day.
Overcoming my "lot in life" has become easier and easier as I've accentuated the positive and stopped letting the negative have control.

There's power in positive thinking!
All you have to do is change your attitude :)


No comments:



blogger template by lovebird