Friday, April 12, 2013

Graduate

As of today I officially have my Associate's degree.
Now before you get all "congratulatory" on me, all it really means is that I have a paper stating I have an Associate of Science degree.
Technically I could have applied and received my Associate's one year ago.
I didn't even realize it was all official until I saw all of my friends posting about graduation today, and I thought, "oh, hey, I guess that means I officially have my Associate's degree. Party!"
And that was the end of the story.

I decided this semester to get it in paper just in case I wanted to transfer to University of Utah or BYU Provo get my Bachelor's degree, but I've decided to stick with BYU-Idaho because I'm already so far along into my major work.

So I'll be getting my Bachelor's degree July of 2014 from BYU-Idaho!
THEN we'll have something big to celebrate!

An accurate depiction of my level of excitement for the day ;)

I think I'll celebrate with a bowl of ice cream (which I do on a daily basis anyway...).

C'est la vie :)

No comments: