Sunday, March 17, 2013

Change in the Air

Well I survived my first week of work! 
Actually, survived is the wrong word of choice. I really really like this job.
 I was fortunate enough to find a really great job that I rather enjoy
(It helps that it pays insanely well... like $5/h more than than I was making before)

Minutes into the interview I knew I had the job and my boss knew she wanted to hire me.
It couldn't have worked out any better, and I could not be any happier with the job that I found!

I'm working in the heart of downtown Salt Lake City on the 13th floor of the Wells Fargo Center for a company called Avanti Executive Suites.



^ My reception desk, with an incredible view!

There are three locations, the Wells Fargo Center, the Chase building just a block away, and the Woodlands location.

There are 63 employers/companies on our floor in the Wells Fargo Center. As a receptionist I answer phones for all of them, as well as for the two other centers and over 300 virtual clients who work from home. Along with answering the phones I take care of Client Services, such as mailing, tracking expenses, taking payments, billing, etc., for all of those employers as well.

As you can imagine it can be insanely busy but I really do enjoy it!
Salt Lake is treating me well. So well that I'm planning to finish my bachelor's degree online through BYU-Idaho.

There's been lots of change in the air, friends, and I am loving it.



No comments: