Saturday, July 9, 2011

Spontaneous Trip to Washington

Last weekend was an adventure, that's for sure.
I took an unexpected and quite spontaneous trip to Washington.

My five day weekend consisted of:

1. Seeing Elder Elias Warndahl
2. Time with my parents
3. Family BBQ's at the lake
4. A date night with my parents and Bonney Carter :)
Go see Midnight in Paris - It's amazing
5. The Farmer's Market
6. Sleeping in!
7. The Fourth of July
8. FIREWORKS!
 9. Watching a faulty firework go off and set an field on fire
10. 26 hours of driving







The weekend of my favorite holiday was definitely a success and it was worth it to go home.
Hopefully next year I won't be sitting behind a tree when the fireworks start...
(thanks, dad...) 
 
It was a fun weekend and well needed break to gear up for finals :)

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Thanks for coming home sweetie... we sure enjoyed the time with you. Glad you traveled safely. Love Mom