Wednesday, July 27, 2011

My Kind of Day


8:00 - Good morning world!
9:30 - Interview at the Alumni Office. Best interview I've ever had, I kicked booty ;)
10:15 - Deep cleaning my apartment. This may or may not have included a little bit of dancing around and singing to Frank Sinatra radio on Pandora.
11:00 - Phase 1 of making Oreo Truffles
12:00 - Lunch time! I made a delicious turkey panini.
1:00 - Grocery store for some meal ingredients
2:00 - Phase 2 of making Oreo Truffles. This was the fun part :)
3:30 - Watched some t.v and painted my toes
4:30 - Got a call from the Alumni Office offering me the job!
5:00 - A visit to my sister and niece to drop off some treats and visit
6:00 - Home for dinner, and SYTYCD
7:00-9:00 - An amazing amazing amazing episode of SYTYCD!
7:30 - Tears streaming down my face because of Melanie Moore, my favorite from the beginning



Great day.