Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Thanksgiving in Park City

Thanksgiving this year was particularly perfect!

My parents rented a house in Park City for all of us to stay for the long weekend.

I kicked off the weekend by taking and conquering the GRE, scoring one point above my goal.

I was so relieved and so drained from months of constant stress and non-stop school, work, and studying, that I quickly found a couch and a cute niece and nephew to crash with for a while.


Thanksgiving day was great!
We had my grandparents up to the house to join us for dinner.
As usual, my mom put on an incredible feast!

The rest of the weekend was filled with game playing, coloring (I haven't colored in ages!), ice skating, hot tubbing, and really great company.








It was such a picturesque weekend, and it was so hard to leave when it was over.

It was the perfect getaway and perfect Thanksgiving with my favorite people.

No comments: