Saturday, January 1, 2011

Bring it on, 2011 :)

(Hannah, Bonney, me and Grayson on New Years Eve)

Happy New Year!
I hope everyone had a fun (and safe...) night :)

2010 was quite the year for me. I turned eighteen, graduated high school, moved to Idaho, started college, and finished my first semester at BYU-I. For all of the good that occurred, there was bad to go right along with it.
I know that we all hope for a better year than the one before, but I do have high hopes for 2011.
I've never really set New Years Resolutions until this year and I definitely plan on keeping them. I feel as though you need to start small and work your way into bigger goals and resolutions. So while my resolutions are smaller and more simple, I'm hoping that it will help me progress to bigger and better outcomes over the next couple of years to come.

I wish everyone the best of luck and prosperity in this year to come :)

No comments: