Sunday, June 12, 2011

Sincerely Yours

Dear mom and dad,
I am terribly sorry for all of the times that I didn't do my dishes, or clean up after myself, or put things away after using them. I'm also sorry for being a brat on occasion, especially in the mornings. I'm sorry for sometimes being really grumpy for no apparent reason. If I ever forgot to lock the door, I apologize for that as well.
Just so you know, if I ever come back home to live with you I'll be the best daughter you could ask for.
Apartment living has taught me a thing or two (or ten or twenty) about being responsible, taking a chill pill, and just being happy.
Love,
Your daughter, Melissa

P.S. Mom - I am especially sorrowful for taking your daily home-cooked meals for granted. I'm afraid I may always regret that.

High School Graduation
One year ago today!

No comments: