Sunday, June 26, 2011

My Weekend With Kathryn

This weekend:
It began by watching Quantum of Solace and eating ice cream.
Then we went to a bonfire out near R mountain.
We met a lot of new people, which is always fun.

LOVE this picture of us, and love her :)


Then Saturday came and after four long hours of work, I took a much needed nap.
After my nap, Kathryn and I hit the town (I say that as sarcastically as possible...)
We spent a considerable amount of time in Porters, went to various other places on Main Street, and then headed to my sister's for dinner.
My sister and brother in law fed us grilled Bratwurst, grilled corn, and cantaloupe.
Talk about a delicious dinner. Thanks again Jen and Eric!


After dinner we went down to the block party in Hemming Village.
We shopped around a bit and listened to random people performing. 
We listened to Brooke White for a song or two and then went to someone's apartment to play some games.


Once Kathryn and I left to walk home we had an incredibly creepy encounter, which deserves a blog post in itself. I'll just say that's not the first time the same creepy guy has hit on me.

After that, it was completely necessary for us to make a midnight run to Albertson's. 
Chips and dip had been on my mind for three days, and I just couldn't resist any longer :)

So maybe it doesn't sound that exciting when I blog about it, but you'll just have to take my word...
It was amazing.

Five days and I'm Utah bound for 4th of July!

No comments: