Monday, November 1, 2010

Hello November :)

Halloween was fun, but I am so glad that it's November.
The Halloween festivities began last Monday with our Ward Halloween party. I didn't have all of my costume yet (my mom had to ship the rest...) so Kelli and I, by accident, ended up going as twins :)

(Haley, me, Kelli, Jessica and Emily)

Fast forward to Friday. Emily and I made some absolutely delicious fun-fetti cookies which were devoured by the next evening. Later, Emily, Kelli, Kelli's sister and I all went to a Halloween dance party. It was actually a really fun night :)

(Kelli's sister Hailey as Kat Von D, Kelli as a ballerina, me going 80's, Emily as a banana)

Saturday night we attempted to go to another dance party, but because of an outrageous cover charge, we ended up back at our apartment. I think it was meant to be, because I had been dying to watch Hocus Pocus, and it started right when we got back at eleven. Hocus Pocus is hands-down the best halloween movie in the world, and it basically made my weekend.

In other news, I basically love my roommates to death. Saturday night four of us went out to dinner at Bajio's and had an amazing time :) I couldn't have picked better girls to live with!

Yesterday was also a really amazing Fast Sunday. (Minus having to take Haley to the ER because of an allergic reaction she had...)

So, in short, I had a fabulous Halloween weekend :)


(Me and Emiwee, whom I love oh so much!)

Happy November! :)
3 weeks and 3 days until Thanksgiving!

No comments: