Sunday, November 14, 2010

Snow in November

Welcome to Idaho, where it's completely normal for it to snow in October.
Luckily, this year it waited until November.
Don't get me wrong, I'm one of the few students in this college town that absolutely adores the snow :)

It started snowing early last week and hasn't stopped since.
I love it!

(This was shortly after 5:00 on the first day it started snowing. By the end of the night we had about four inches)

I spent eight years of my life in Minnesota and Chicago, which means that I grew up with insane amounts of snow. Living in Washington for the past five years has almost been torture because of the lack of snow.

So, to all of you haters, here's a piece of advice:
The Power of Positive Thinking. For real. You can't change it, and it's here to stay, so just be happy about it :)

So next time you're walking to class at 7:30 in the morning and you can't feel your face, hands, or toes, aren't you really in the Bahamas soaking up the sun?
:)

1 comment:

Alicia said...

So happy you back in the land of the freezin'!