Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving Break

The last week before my nearly week and a half long Thanksgiving Break was torture.
I'm not lying when I say I spent nearly every waking second on the go - whether it was class, homework, or work, I was busy to the point that I'd forget to eat lunch or dinner.
To top it off, I got an average of about five hours of sleep every night.
Needless to say, this Thanksgiving Break couldn't have been more welcomed :)

Haley and I were Utah-bound Thursday afternoon. We left early because her sister Kelsey's wedding was on Friday.
The wedding and luncheon on Friday were amazing.
Kelsey and Greg were married and sealed for time and all eternity in the Bountiful, Utah Temple on Friday afternoon. She looked beyond gorgeous. After the sealing, there was a luncheon for family and close friends.
Kelsey and Greg couldn't be more perfect for each other, and it was apparent at the luncheon. It's rare that you see two people so in love with one another.
The reception was held on Saturday evening. It was, yet again, absolutely stunning. Everything was perfect - the photos, the video, the cheesecake, and the bride and groom themselves.
The whole weekend was definitely a success and I'm very glad I was fortunate enough to be invited to spend it with the Adams family.

(Haley and her sister Kelsey)

After the wedding and the weekend, Haley and I FINALLY went to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1. It was amazing, as expected :)

The rest of my time spent at their house was filled with Haley and I just being Haley and I.
For example, we built a fort...

We both decided that growing up is overrated and we both miss our childhoods.
Oh to be six again.

It's been a perfect week, and I'm so glad that I still have four more days until it's back to classes and work.

Thanksgiving is tomorrow!


No comments: