Tuesday, February 5, 2013

My brain on painkillers

One of my biggest fears is putting on slippers (with bare feet) and a spider being in there.

Healthy habits are so expensive. I have to fork out the money for floss and toothpaste, simply because I am OCD about it and I can't fall asleep without flossing and I can't leave the house without brushing.

The greatest invention in the world would be a standing bathtub. Picture a standalone shower, but with bathtub-like walls all around, and you have to climb up a ladder to get in or something. I don't know, I don't have all the details worked out, I just know it would be amazing. I don't like my bare bum sitting on the bottom of a bathtub.

Plain potato chips dipped in mustard is a sure way to satisfy one of my salty cravings.

Chocolate covered macadamia nuts make me swoon. Sometimes I look up how expensive flights to Hawaii are just so I could get some of the best in the world.

Painkillers have adverse effects on me. Hence this random blog post and wanting to go to bed at 6:00 in the evening. It's also messing with my gym schedule and my appetite. Who would voluntarily take these things?! On a side note, ultrasounds are kinda fun. Maybe I'll become an Ultrasound Tech. Or a Dental Hygienist. The possibilities are endless!

I really love herbal tea, especially when I get to drink it out of this super cute mug my sister got me from Anthropologie.


Happy Tuesday!
 

No comments: