Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Miss Bonney Carter

So Facebook has this kinda neat feature where you can see your friendship with one of your Facebook Friends.

I got to thinkin, "Hm, I wonder how many random posts my best friend Bonney and I have posted on each other's walls..."
So I headed on over to our "friendship" page, and holy guacamole, I forgot how much I love that girl.





We're kind of the coolest people I've ever known.
 I'm also incredibly homesick for my best friend!

So, BCarter, it's time for a serious kypse session.
Maybe a girls night complete with ice cream and watching Bride Wars at the same time :)

 It's been way too long since we saw each other, and that is totally unacceptable!
Here's the plan.... we drop out of school and open a bakery/wedding planning business.
Our big promotion could be free cupcakes for your wedding if you choose us as your wedding planners!
 Oooh, I like it.

Miss you, girl.


No comments: