Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Private Practice

I used to watch Grey's Anatomy, but it got old.
After the fifth or sixth season I was just so over it.
I mean, trust me, I get it, it's television so of course it's unrealistic.
But that unrealistic?

So I decided to give Private Practice a shot, and I love it. 
Love, love, love it.

Here's why:

1. I love all things pregnancy, babies, childbirth, fertility, and so on.
I'm weird, you don't have to tell me twice. But I just really love it all, and eventually that's what I want to do with my career, so there ya have it.

2. It's much more realistic. Sure, a day in the life of a medical office most likely does not play out like half of the days on the show, but compared to Grey's Anatomy it's a breath of fresh air.

3. I don't end each episode feeling depressed.
Grey's had a way of doing that.
Private Practice isn't as serious and there isn't some big traumatic event at the end of every season (or even every episode...)

4. Tim Daly.
Yep, he's 56 years old but he so does not look it.

5. I'll be honest, I wish I looked like Kate Walsh.

I'm on season two and I hope it stays this good.
I also hope I can make it to the end without any of it being spoiled.
I guess that's what happens when you start watching a TV show the same year the final season ended :)
 

No comments: