Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Drowning

You know those phases that we all go through, where every aspect of your life is demanding just a little too much from you?
I'm waist-deep in one of those phases right now, and I'm on my way to drowning.

School is demanding too much energy and brain power
Work is demanding too much time
I'm having trouble finding time to invest in my relationships
Church callings are stressing me out beyond belief

But don't worry, I'll survive.
"For after much tribulation come the blessings. Wherefore the day cometh that ye shall be crowned with much glory; the hour is not yet, but is nigh at hand."
D&C 58:4

1 comment:

Jen said...

I feel like I'm drowning too.. only in a very different way with completely different stressors. Life is just plain hard sometimes. Good luck with your five things. I wish I could do them with you. I'm looking forward to the day where I can go running again and get a full 9 hours of sleep straight. But for now I'll have to stick with one goal: surviving and making sure everyone makes it through the day alive :)