Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving Break

I don't know where this week has gone, but it's been well spent.
I head back to Rexburg on Sunday, which leaves one more day for play :)

Last Friday a snow storm set in, so my dad rode the bus up to Rexburg, and he drove down to Utah with me. Thank goodness he did, because the roads were a mess and it took us forever to get home.
On our way we stopped at Lava Hot Springs, which was amazing with huge snowflakes falling :)

The first part of the week was spent just relaxing, doing homework, and watching an entire season of a new TV show I'm obsessed with.

I spent Wednesday cooking with my mom, and when Thursday came around, we were still cooking for Thanksgiving, which was a success. My sister and brother in law came down with their two kids, and we had a really great dinner. Afterwards, we went to my grandparents house for pie with the rest of the extended family.


Then tonight, my family and I went to Temple Square.
Tonight they turned the lights on. 
Temple Square during Christmas has got to be one of my favorite things in the entire world.
I love it.


The plan tomorrow:
Going shooting with all of the boys
My .22 needs some action ;)

Three weeks and I'm school free for four months!



No comments: