Sunday, October 30, 2011

This weekend has been great.

Friday consisted of a work party with the girls. We watched The Others :)
After that I watched BYU and the Rangers lose.
(that sucked, but I just love watching games, so oh well...)
Then I finished my Christmas wreath! I love getting crafty.
When I was done with that, I made Emily watch Friday The 13th with me.

On Saturday I spent the morning cleaning and doing homework
Frosting was my study buddy for the day.
I'm going on a no-sugar diet next week, so I have to get in all I can now :)

Then Emily and I went and babysat my niece, Sophie.
Followed by that, we spent the rest of our evening attempting to go to a dance party, failing, and then hanging out with our friend Jarom.

And now, this morning, I'm spending time reading this.

So far, this weekend has been a success :)

No comments: