Friday, August 26, 2011

What a Nightmare

Last weekend I had three friends get married.
Three friends that graduated the same day that I did.

It's no surprise that last night I had a nightmare (quite literally...) about me getting married.

It was my wedding day and I woke up late.
My ex-boyfriend and his mother were coming to my wedding (what?!).
I didn't have my dress.
I didn't have my recommend from my bishop.
My ex-boyfriend and his mother planned a nightclub themed ceremony in the WalMart/Albertson's parking lot.
My best friend was laying on the couch watching TV instead of fixing this disaster of a wedding.
And as Cady Groves would say, "This is the part where I realize that I'm alone..."
Yeah, I had lost my groom.

It's a good thing I'm nowhere near marriage, because I'm already running in the opposite direction. 

No comments: