Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The Tale of the Car Wash

So today after work I had to run to the store.
On the way I saw the car wash and realized that it wasn't supposed to rain for a week
and I really, desperately, honestly needed a car wash.
So I did it and on the way out I realized that there were vacuums I could use for free.

I made a few mistakes throughout this whole process.

Mistake #1: I didn't realize that I was wearing a skirt until I was in the middle of the car wash
Mistake #2: I decided to vacuum out my car, while wearing said skirt
Mistake #3: I had to crouch down a little to vacuum out my lovely car, but didn't realize that there was some water on the pavement
Mistake #4: Letting my skirt touch the ground while I was vacuuming - this resulted in a soaking wet hem on the back of my skirt
Mistake #5: Doing all of this before my trip to the store

Yes, I walked through Albertson's with a skirt that was pretty close to dripping water.
Needless to say, from now on, before I go to the car wash I'll think twice about my attire.

No comments: