Friday, October 1, 2010

Sammy's Rexburg

There's this new place in Rexburg called Sammy's that opened up the weekend that all of the college students came back. About a month before then, I found out that two of my favorite artists would be performing, for FREE. I was so excited, and the concert was absolutely amazing!
I was able to see Mindy Gledhill perform along with Benton Paul, who I met :)


(Benton Paul and I. He mad me laugh right before this was taken, hence the crazy look on my face)


(Mindy Gledhill)

The weekend after that concert, Haley, Josiah and I went to a free Nik Day concert (he is also pretty amazing).


(Nik Day)


(Haley and I at the Nik Day concert)

Anyway, it's a pretty neat place, and they have some amazing pie shakes.
Hopefully they keep up the free concerts. It makes for some fun Friday nights :)

No comments: