Tuesday, October 12, 2010

One Amazing Weekend

The weekend before last was the best weekend I've had in quite a while. Allow me to explain:

1. First of all, and most importantly, it was General Conference weekend. That right there was enough to make it an amazing weekend.
2. All of my roommates except for Haley and I went home or to Utah, which brings me to my third point...
3. Haley and I moved our mattresses into the family room and had an all-weekend sleepover :)


(Emily's face = Amazing)

4. Friday night was just absolutely hilarious and amazing. There were numerous quotes added to our quote board.
5. We spent all day Saturday watching conference at our FHE (family home evening) brother's apartment.
6. They made us quite an amazing breakfast :)
7. Saturday night was also amazing. After the boys went to the Priesthood session, Haley, Colton, Turner and I all went for a late night stroll around the Temple. After that we played Curses, which is one of my new favorite games.
8. On Sunday, Haley and I watched conference from the comfort of our mattresses on the family room floor :)
9. In between sessions Haley and I went to the Temple and drove around Rexburg looking for some photo ops. Oh how I can't wait to own an SLR... :)


10. After the afternoon session we were invited over to my brother in law's parent's house for an absolutely amazing German feast. Talk about a great meal.

(My favorite photo from Haley and I's impromptu photo op at the temple)

That pretty much sums it up! It'll be fairly hard to top that weekend :)

1 comment:

Alanna said...

Looks like you had a great weekend!! I'm so happy that you're having fun in college.