Friday, October 1, 2010

My New Home


As most of you probably know, I'm now officially living the college life!
I moved into my apartment, Nauvoo House, in the beginning of September.

The past month has been a complete whirlwind of getting adjusted and settled in to college.
I absolutely LOVE my school and probably couldn't build a better one myself. For those of you who don't know, I'm a student at Brigham Young University-Idaho, and it's amazing. I really love and enjoy all of my classes (minus science...), especially University Choir! :)

Now on to my amazing roommates!
My actual room-roommate is Jessica, and then there's Haley, Kelli, Emily and Amy.
I love those five girls so much and we all get along so well.

(Jessica, Emily, me, Haley and Kelli! Amy was in Utah)

Haley and I get along, well, probably too well... Allow me to explain...
One of the first nights here, we were up a little too late and as Haley and I were getting ready for bed, we ended up taking our contacts out the exact same way, at the exact same time. Being 1 or so in the morning we found it hilarious :) After that, we began to realize that we constantly do and say things at the same time. Even our dating lives are identical! No, seriously, they are :)
Anyway, she is amazing, and we've decided that we were best friends in the pre-mortal existence. We were basically meant to be.

(Haley and I!)

Anyway, I finally got around to making this blog, which I've been wanting to start for about a month now. I hope you stop by often! :)

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Nice blog honey! I love it - so fun to see into your world. Love you and miss you! Mom

Alanna said...

Cute blog! I'll be checking back in often.