Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmastime is Here!

The greatest time of the year!

Here are a few of my favorite Christmas songs to enjoy :)
^ This really is one of my favorites... :)



What is your best Christmas memory?
One of my favorites was sleeping in the same room with my sisters on Christmas Eve and coloring until we could fall asleep.
*My sister has corrected me: We used to color in the morning when we woke up, until we could go upstairs to wake mom and dad up. I've apparently been remembering wrong for many many years!*

What was your favorite Christmas present of all time?
I don't think I have one.

What do you really want this year?
Unrealistic: An SLR
Realistic: A whole plethora of things from Deseret Book :)

Hot chocolate or apple cider?
Hot chocolate, for sure.

Cookies or Brownies?
Oooh, tough one. Christmas cookies usually win though.

Candy Canes or Chocolate?
Chocolate.

What is your tree decorated with?
Lights, beads, and ornaments

Favorite Christmas Song?
Last Christmas by Wham!
No joke... I love George Michael ;)

Do you have any family traditions for Christmas?
We have a million. I'm the tradition keeper!
My favorites are watching Christmas Vacation, opening pj's on Christmas eve, and our delicious Christmas breakfast after opening presents.

Favorite Christmas movie?
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
It's a tradition :)

Ice skating or caroling?
I've never really been ice skating, so caroling?

Giving or Getting presents?
I don't care so much about getting presents anymore. I like shopping for my nieces and nephews!

White or colored lights for your house?
White.

White or colored lights for your tree?
White.

A Christmas Carol or How the Grinch Stole Christmas?
How the Grinch Stole Christmas!

Is Christmas stressful for you?
Nope. You just have to enjoy whatever your means are, and think about the true meaning of Christmas.

No comments: