Friday, April 29, 2011

Spring Break Adventures - Part 2

Haley and I had a quite a fun time in Washington.
A lot of it was down time, watching t.v and movies and showing Haley around the Pacific Northwest.
We had to soak up a week of no stress, no homework, no obligations before beginning an insane spring semester.

Highlights:

Haley and I finally gave each other our Christmas presents...
Pedicures! :)

We stopped by the Portland, OR temple so Haley could see it...
And took pictures in front of it, of course :)

When the weekend came, my parents, Haley and I all went to Lincoln City, Oregon (the coast)

Our first night at dinner was a lot of fun. 
I finally got some authentic PacNW fish, which I'd been craving the entire week.

 This was a parrot outside of a cute little shop.
Haley and I started dancing and it mimicked us :)



Besides all of the driving to get there and back, it was well worth it, especially because the weather decided to be beautiful just for us :)


No comments: