Friday, April 1, 2011

April 1st

More commonly referred to as April Fool's Day.
Definitely not up there on my list of favorite holidays.

Sure, it's funny at first to realize that you TOTALLY fell for your long lost friend's sudden relationship status changed to 'married', but it gets pretty old about an hour in when you see everyone is suddenly, 'in a relationship', 'single', or 'divorced.'
Come on, people.
Let's be original!
(as long as you don't do the saran wrap on the toilet, or the rubber-banded faucet)

Anywho,
it is April Fool's Day, and for yet another year, I've failed to think of any ingenious plan because April 1st snuck up on me. 
I'm not complaining... I've waited for April to come for four months now :)

Haley and I are ready for an amazing weekend in Utah for General Conference!
I'm know we're going to have an AMAZING time.
We always do :)

No comments: