Monday, February 14, 2011

Things I love

Valentine's Day, even though some say it's arbitrary :)
(those blue words are links, by the way...)

Painting my nails on a lazy, cold, Saturday afternoon

Stealing toilet paper from DQ because 604 ran out...

Nik Day concerts, Chocolate parties, and feeling 
lazy because my two best friends ran a 5K, while
I sat at work for four hours

Getting a nice, fat, paycheck!

ITunes knowing that exactly 
which song I wanted to hear next 

Writing a story about Emily during church... :0

Rolling out of bed, taking my retainer 
out, brushing my teeth and walking out
the door to work, and then napping at
one in the afternoon :)

Never-ending poke wars with Haley Adams

Coming down with a sudden and 
very severe case of the Bieber fever...
I never thought that would happen

Getting back rubs, arm scratches, and hand
massages from like four different people

Holding hands with my BEFF while watching Inception

Finding mayonnaise and a c.d in the snow
"It's a beer bottle... it's mayonnaise!"
"It's REAL mayonnaise!"

Getting in arguments over whether or not the 
totem stops spinning at the end of Inception

Talking about what it would be like to be a
 boy. "Would you wear boxers, or briefs..?"

Looking at the brand new Nauvoo apartments,
with massive t.v's that will be mounted on the walls,
huge bathrooms, and a bed without a manhole

and......

....having a single's awareness day party with my two favorite 
Valentines, Haley Adams and Emily Chandia, and watching
Romeo and Juliet while pigging out on chocolate that we bought
ourselves, because we don't have anybody to love.

(I told you I caught a pretty severe case of the Bieber fever...)

So,
Happy Valentine's Day! 
If you have a significant other, well good for you and congratulations.
If you're celebrating Single's Awareness Day instead, soak it all up. Hopefully you won't be single long :)

I think it's safe to say it's been an absolutely amazing weekend. I couldn't ask for better friends.
I love my life.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

They've only known each other a week! lol

Mela Bella,
Hope you have an amazing Valentines Day with Haley and Emily.
Missing you in Eburg and Love you lots.

<3 Chiquita Bonita