Saturday, February 19, 2011

Balloons, blankets and BFF's

This month has been interesting so far.

Exhibit A:


Balloons:
Mentioned in a previous post.
Give us three some balloons and nothing else to do, and this is bound to happen.
Come on, you know you've done it too. 

Exhibit 2:



Blankets:
It was negative -236 degrees outside, and I made the mistake of complaining about being freezing to Haley and Emily.
 It all started with a blanket, and then turned into ^ that. 
I was helpless.
Don't ask about Haley in the banana suit...
Some things are better left unsaid :) 

Exhibit C:


BFF's:
I couldn't think of a creative "B" name for this one...
This storage space under the bed is more commonly referred to as the "manhole"
All last semester I desired to see if I could fit in my manhole.
I found out recently that the new apartments won't have manholes, so I knew I had to do it.
 When fitting one person was easy enough, we ventured out to see if two could fit. 
Alas, we succeed, though not very comfortably.  

So, in short,
february has been fabulous thus far.
Hopefully the next 9 days will live up to my expectations.
I know this weekend will ;)


1 comment:

Jen said...

I've made up my mind: little old bag lady. Yes, you look more like a little old bag lady than a five year old child. In that one picture, of course. Not on a daily basis :)