Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Back at it!

It's been far too long and to be honest, I'm sad that I haven't been documenting my last three semesters of my undergrad!

It's been a really fun three semesters but also insanely busy, and to be honest I just couldn't fathom fitting blogging into my schedule of school, work, practicums, and internships.

BUT GUESS WHAT?!

I graduate exactly three weeks from today!
That's right, I graduate.

I can't believe I will be finished with my undergrad and thrown out into the real world.

Here's my plan... 

After graduation I will move back home with my parents for the summer while I (hopefully) work at my old job. 
Then, as of September 24th I will be EUROPE-BOUND!
I'll be studying abroad in Europe for just under a month :)
(More on this later...)

After Europe I will start the job search and save up for graduate school while completing pre-requisites so I can apply and get accepted.
My first choice for graduate school is the University of Utah, and I will be getting my Master's degree in Speech and Language Pathology. 

So long story short, I anticipate having a lot of time on my hands to blog!

I'm happy to be back :)

No comments: