Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas Day

Christmas morning brought a lot of excitement :)
It was so fun seeing my niece and nephew open their stockings and their presents.
They were so overly excited and happy.
There was a whole lot of energy!


After presents (which surprisingly only took about an hour and a half...) we all had our traditional Christmas breakfast casserole with hot chocolate and fruit.
(If you couldn't tell, I'm all about the traditions :) )

The rest of the day was spent playing with new toys, playing games, listening to Christmas music, playing in the snow and just enjoying spending time together.

Jaden and Grandpa building a garage

Learning how to play Sorry :)



It snowed all day and I was thrilled.
I haven't had many Christmases that weren't white, and I hope I never have to :)

Playing with his new toy :)
Grandpa got Jaden a DVD of Tom and Jerry episodes, and holy moly, did those kids love it!



It was a great day :)


No comments: