Thursday, December 13, 2012

Another semester ends...

And here's the re-cap of Apartment 202's Fall 2012 quote board (with a few from the seven week break as well...)

(at least the ones that were appropriate to share... :) )

"The Bishop would be like, 'um, flies never have clothes on...'"
-Esther

"You get the gold in the slock crocking competition!"
-Melissa

"Okay, my name's never anywhere except the Bible."
-Esther

"I really just want a milkshake, Chelsie!" -Melissa
"Why would you want to shake me?!" - Chelsie

"How long does it take to drive up to Ricks... college... oh, wait..."
-Esther

"Stop for the little effers!" (For the record, I meant to say "Effies" and I was referring to the EFY kids...)
-Melissa

On chat at work:
"Maybe you're going through metapause... however you spell that." - Esther
"I'm pretty sure it's 'menopause' sweetheart..." -Melissa

"Bath tissue... this aisle." -Melissa
"No, I need toilet paper." -Esther

"She's not going to die and if she does, boo-hoo."
-Emily

"Maybe we purchased non-fluffy quinoa..."
-Melissa

"I don't know! I came home and there was this weird thing growing on my eye!" -Melissa
"Like mold?" -Esther

"Let's watch some p. break." -Melissa

"The lyrics to this song are really weird. 'I love you like I love some baby?'"
-Esther

"Mine's going to be, you will meet your eternal companion in the next life. Good luck."
-Melissa

"What are you doing?" -Camie
"FAFSA" -Mike
"The salsa?!" -Melissa

On chat at work:
"Good. I'm glad I could help you with your sucess." -Esther
"Perhaps in return I could teach you how to spell... The first word is s-u-c-c-e-s-s-." -Melissa

"I'm so bored I'm going to go read that 'say-on' math book. I don't even know what that means..."
-Melissa

"You know how some people get hooked on phonics, I'm hooked on clinique."
-Esther 


And if you made it this far, here's hands-down, the best conversation all semester:

"Hey Bishop! I forgot to get a yellow card for the temple re-dedication." -Emily
"E.L.O. card..?" -Melissa & Esther
"Electric Light Orchestra!" -Melissa
"Eternal living..." -Esther
"ORDINANCE!" -Melissa
"What are you guys talking about?" -Emily
"What's an E.L.O. card?" -Esther
"A YELLOW card..." -Emily
"...." -Melissa & Esther

I'm going to miss living with these girls.



No comments: