Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Won't You Be My Honey Bee?


I know I posted this last year, but I only really listen to it on Valentine's Day :)

Today's been really great.
My amazing sister made a perfect breakfast for all of us this morning.
Heart shaped pancakes, heart shaped bananas, paper hearts on the table, and a Valentine's surprise from my mom waiting in all of our places.

Work went well, you could feel the love in the air :)

Then tonight my amazing sister (did I say that already?!) made little heart shaped pizzas, and we ate our heart shaped brownies and chocolate dipped marshmallows.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't love Valentine's Day.
I think it's a great reminder to really cherish the loved ones in your life.

Here's a video from tonight of me and one of my favorite people in the world...



Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: