Tuesday, February 7, 2012

These Are The Days

Well, it's official.
I'm a big girl.
I hit the big 2-0, and honestly it does feel a little different...
But maybe that's just working full-time and going to bed at 9:00 every night :)

Either way, the teenage days are behind me, and I'm as pleased as punch.
Now hopefully I never grow out of the twenties, because I have a feeling I'm going to like these years :)

My birthday was great.
I had an amazing day, full of family and friends.
I babysat my niece and nephew.
I was treated to lunch by my lovely sister.
I went to dinner with some friends, and it was so much fun.
Someone surprised me and bought my dinner (quite possibly my favorite part of the whole day, such a gentleman!)
My best friend, Miss Bonney Carter surprised me big time and had ordered a dozen Red Velvet CocoaBean cupcakes for Jarom to deliver to my party :)
And we played games all night.
I can't complain one bit.
And so far, 20 has been very, very good to me.

This will be a good year.
I can feel it in my old person bones :)

Love me some Jamie Cullum

1 comment:

Alicia said...

I can't hardly believe my baby is 20 and I DON'T HAVE ANY TEENAGE GIRLS ANYMORE! yipee!!!!!! But you're post did make your momma feel older.....