Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend

First of all, and most importantly, a big thank you to all of the service men and women who have given their lives for our country and those who are still currently serving.
Grab some tissues and take some time to watch this.

This holiday weekend came at a perfect time, just before midterms.
Haley and I spent the weekend living in our family room - quite literally.

We moved our mattresses out to the family room and did a bit of re-arranging.
It was just the two of us in our apartment for the weekend and, oh my, was it wonderful.
As much as I love my other roommates, a weekend full of movies, ice cream, pizza, sleeping in, and getting a head start on homework was just what the doctor ordered :)

The icing on the cake to this weekend have been the beautiful thunderstorms we've had today.
Needless to say, I've been soaking up every relaxing moment.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm about to start yet another movie.
This time I'm thinking An Affair to Remember :)


1 comment:

Alee said...

You changed your layout! Love it!