Tuesday, March 15, 2011

23 days...

Until Haley and I are road-trippin to Utah for two days and Washington for a week!
I absolutely cannot wait to hit the road for a 13 hour adventure with my best friend ever!

I'm sure there will be plenty of Haley & Melissa moments...
...because we are definitely twinners!

 I'm sure about three hours in we'll get a little crazy...
...because that already happens on a weekly basis :) 

And I'm sure we'll have an abso-freaking-lutely amazing time...
...because I loff her so so so very mush! :)

It's going to be an amazing road trip and an amazing week spent in Washington :)

In the meantime I have...
18 days left of long hours spent at work
3 weekends filled with adventures with the girls
Registration for spring semester classes
Packing to do
My cousins bridal shower in Utah
and General Conference!

It's going to be a long three weeks leading up to an even greater week with my BEFF! (Best Eternal Friend Forever :D)

No comments: