Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Halloween Weekend

Bonney and I finally found a time that worked for both of us to have a visit after way too long!

She came to Utah at the end of October, and it was so great to have a long weekend of Bonney&Melissa time!

She was here Halloween weekend, so naturally, we picked pumpkins, made pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, had some delicious homemade Chili, went to a corn maze, watched Hocus Pocus, and went to a couple of Halloween parties, but best of all, we vegged on the couch and watched way too much TV.
Just like old times :)





We came up with some seriously last minute costume ideas, and decided to go as Effie Trinket and Katniss Everdeen, from The Hunger Games.

Bonney killed it with my makeup...


For being last minute costumes I think we pulled it off!



It was such a great visit and I already can't wait for the next one, when I get to go back and visit Washington!

Love ya, Bon!

No comments: