Friday, August 24, 2012

Random

The White Sox and the Bears won tonight.
Happy happy girl.

I'll post about the family reunion weekend in a week or so.

I leave tomorrow for a week-long camping/roadtrip/national park/national monument adventure with my dad, and I couldn't be more excited.

My bed at my parents is the most comfortable bed in the world.

I'm obsessed with this song:

I've been binging on country music.
It's getting obsessive.

I don't know what possessed me to start watching Gossip Girl, but now I can't stop.

I'm looking forward to an entire week of no make-up, wearing t-shirts, reading in the car, hiking, and sitting around a campfire.

I really want to learn French.

For the first time in at least a year, my nails are going unpainted for more than 24 hours.
 
And last but not least, my blog needs a make-over. 
That'll happen in a week or so as well.
I'm so ready to unplug from the world for a week.

See ya later!


1 comment:

Alanna said...

Have fun with Dad for the week! Where are you headed?