Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Back to the 'burg


My Christmas vacation in Washington was great, but I'm glad to be back in Rexburg.
Growing up in Minnesota and Illinois, I'm used to mass amounts of snow, and winter just isn't the same without it.
I came back to Rexburg to quite a bit of snow and it just keeps piling up :)

Since Winter is my off-track and I won't be starting my second semester until April, I'm spending my time working. I'm working 28 hours a week at Opinionology and I'm looking for another job that I can work part time. I'm also living with my sister, brother in law and adorable twenty month old niece, Sophie :)

(Sophie with the "Tink-tink" sippy I got her for Christmas)

Life is fairly simple and relaxed right now, but I'm still anxious for April to come :)

No comments: